To use DreamBox on an iPad, both the DreamBox Math Green and the DreamBox Math Blue app must be downloaded. For information on downloading these apps, please see click HERE.
There are two different ways to log in to DreamBox on an iPad depending on whether or not your school uses a Single Sign-On portal (i.e. Clever Instant Login).
LOGGING IN USING A SINGLE SIGN-ON PORTAL
1) Make sure that the DreamBox Math Green and DreamBox Math Blue apps are downloaded on the iPad.
2) Open the Safari app .
3) Navigate to your school portal and log in using your Single Sign-On information.
4) Select the DreamBox Learning icon in order to launch the DreamBox app.
5) The DreamBox Math app will open with the student automatically logged in.
LOGGING IN USING YOUR DREAMBOX SCHOOL CODE
If you do not use a Single Sign-On portal, students will sign in to DreamBox using a unique school code and their DreamBox username and password.
1) Open either the DreamBox Math Green or DreamBox Math Blue app. It will not matter which app you select, as they work seamlessly together.
2) From the "Welcome" screen, select School. Note that if the student is accessing their school account from home, they will still select School.
3) Enter your school's unique school code and tap Play. Note that you will only have to enter this code once for each device unless the app is deleted. If you are a teacher and need help locating your school code, click HERE.
4) If your school has at least one classroom that uses Picture Passwords, the student will be asked to select their classroom name. Otherwise, they will be taken directly to the login page (step 5).
5) Students using Picture Passwords will now be able to select their name and tap their Picture Password. Students using Text Passwords will be asked to enter their username and password, then tap Play to begin DreamBox.