Here are a few key details to keep in mind when you update your DreamBox rosters for your 2016-2017 classrooms via Clever. If you are a new Clever user this year, click HERE to open our Clever guide for new customers.
1) We will not enable roster syncing from Clever to DreamBox until we hear from you.
We suspend roster syncing when you enable your Clever Pause. When your Pause ends, this indicates that you are working with your rosters in Clever, not that they are ready for us to pull into DreamBox. Make sure your Clever integration is ready has built several tools to help make sure
When you are ready for us to pull your roster data into DreamBox, please contact Client Success (see below).
2) Please filter the data you share with us so you share only the schools, classrooms, teachers, and students who should be using DreamBox.
- Click HERE to learn how to filter by section in Clever.
- Click HERE to learn how to filter by setting up rules in Clever.
3) We will not send login information to teachers until you and your team have reviewed your rosters.
We will reach out when your initial update is complete. Please review the rosters with your team and contact us to confirm they are ready.
Please plan for up to five business days before your data can be reviewed. If you have any questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (425) 637-8900, ext. 3. We are available to take your call from 5AM to 5PM PT.