As the new school year comes to an end, be sure to keep the math learning momentum going! Prepare your school to mitigate summer learning loss with the resources available in our Administrator Hub.
If you are using DreamBox Learning Math for summer school, there are three ways for you to set up student rosters:
1) The fastest way to get set up is to use your existing 2015-2016 classrooms.
- There is no need to prepare and send DreamBox summer school rosters and students can access DreamBox the same way they did during the school year.
- Remember to request that administrative permissions are added to staff members who need access to student usernames, passwords, and classroom reports.
2) Use a spreadsheet to upload your summer school students.
- This is a fast and easy way to upload your data, even if you’re already using Clever!
- Teachers and administrators with access can troubleshoot issues and review student progress from one location.
- Prepare and send the following spreadsheets to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Student - spreadsheet (Directions)
Teacher - spreadsheet (Directions)
3. If you are using Clever, here are two ways to set up DreamBox Summer School using automated roster management:
- Create a separate ‘Summer School’ in your SIS and share it with Clever, along with your 2015-2016 classroom rosters. Administrators will have access to district, school, and classroom-level reporting on students’ summer school progress. Update devices to reflect the summer school DreamBox URL. If you want ALL students to access DreamBox over the summer, not just students enrolled in Summer School, please continue to share your 2015-2016 rosters with Clever. This will allow all of your DreamBox students to continue to play throughout the summer.
- Create ‘Summer Classrooms’ within School(s) in your SIS and share these sections with Clever. This would give teachers easy access to their summer school classroom reports. District-level administrators could access reports across the district by selecting schools, then Summer School classrooms. Students could continue to use the school-specific URL to access DreamBox. If you want ALL students to access DreamBox over the summer, not just students enrolled in Summer School, please continue to share your 2015-2016 rosters with Clever.
Use DreamBox Learning Math at home over the summer and even host your own competition! Access additional Summer Math Learning resources in the Teacher Hub.